Sunday 24 October 2010

Happiness is...

...friends coming to see us from home. England, that is. It means so much to us have you here, and your little daughters too (to misquote the Wicked Witch). It's challenging but fun to play tour guide, and showing off Toronto makes it feel more my own. I'm learning so much! For instance, there is no Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport. One, yes, three, yes, but two, no. Is it northern math?

Home, they say, is where the heart is. Well, they don't know what the hell they are talking about, because I would have to break my heart into pieces and stash them here, and there and there, if that were true. Maybe that's what has happened to it. Hmm. And here's me thinking it was just indigestion.

See the photos 22 October 2010:

http://anandaferlauto.blogspot.com/2010/10/toronto.html

No comments:

Post a Comment